
It's so dreary outside. I feel like I haven't seen the sun in years, but it has only been a couple days. Once again my work calls me to tell me I don't need to work, that's like 3 shifts in a row I haven't worked! I need money!!
This rain is really killing me. I feel so exhausted even though I have been at home every night and I sleep in until nearly 9. Everyone has been really eggy lately, some say it's because of the stars, the moon, the rain. I think we all just need a break. We need something new to come along to pull us out of this boring hole we live in.
One day I wish to live somewhere where the leaves change colors and the air is crisp.
I want to own a house with a porch and rocking chairs. With two large dogs that go with me everywhere.
I want to be surrounded with friends that are constantly a joy.
In love and in life is where I want to be one day.
When that day comes I will look back at this time in life and be proud.
That I actually got through the dullness of Hawaii at this point.
Excitement... PLEASE come my way!
No comments:
Post a Comment