Monday, February 23, 2009

=)


So it was another busy day at work... Made $143..twas beautiful.
My aunt is over organizing my house and everything is EVERYWHERE!
I really dont care to finish my homework right now. I just want to cruise.
I'm drinking champaigne cause I'm thirsty.
Skyler is training and I probably wont see him,
honestly I dont care.
interesting...
I want to party, and I want my body to love alcohol again!
Cali will be amazing and Afton and I are going to have a blast!
I'm listening to the Twilight soundtrack that my mom bought me
I want to read them again.
I don't like Stephanies new book The Host
so I'm not going to finish it.
Anywho...
I need to work out. ughh
But I'm feeling good!

1 comment:

  1. i don't know why, something must be in the air but the past few days nothing has been able to make me unhappy and the sky has been so beautiful. Errmm the picture of a girl was nobody i was talking about my last post with my mustache friend, i didn't call anyone that night i am so sorry im bummed because so many people i love were not there BUT CALI IS GOING TO BE FUCKING INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE I AM SO EXITED!!!!!!!! and your body needs to love alcohol just as much as mine please!

    ReplyDelete