soooooo I am pretty sure I am sick now.
The only thing leading me to my conclusion is that I can't swallow because of the excruciating pain!
It all started yesterday at work, I was perfectly fine, busy, and of course not drinking any water.
SO I start feeling like I am going to faint, I sit down and someone gives me bread which felt like glass going down my throat.
So my dad or shall I say my boss comes in and is telling me to get over it. So I put on an act like I am okay, trying not to puke on my customers.
Now, the next morning, I go to my "dad" to tell him I am sick. You can just guess what he says:
"YOU KNOW WHAT! You think about all the other people that call you when they are sick. I AM YOUR BOSS you are so disgusting. The other manager and I found you sickening, sitting on the job is unacceptable! You need to get over and deal with it or else I will."
Yes, and this is at 730 in the morning at our house. I can't even have a dad, he is my boss 24/7. Oh and the other people that call me when they are "sick", they are actually hung over. COMMON! I didn't know I was going to be sick, when they are drinking they have to know that they will be hung over!
This is all fricken bull shit!
I am going to quit and get a new job, SCREW JAMESONS!!! They're all selfish assholes.
To top it all off, I found out that no one I work with will be friends with me because my dad is the boss, so of course everyone is fake excluding maybe 2 people.
Pretty fricken gay!
: ( I miss you. I haven't seen you in forever.
ReplyDelete