Sunday, September 27, 2009

complete



















Oh my heart is so full of love
He has returned to me
with kisses and hugs
a girl could only dream of.

His big black eyes full of stories
that he would never be able to tell.
So many questions
held in so many mysteries.

But of course, when one gains
one must loose.

I am broken, again
from the same old swindler.
Life never stops sending me it's curve ball.
But I must remain humble, and grateful.

I will find what I deserve.

1 comment:

  1. I wish i was there with you.
    THIS TOO SHALL PASS
    that;s how i made it through the shittiest of shitty times. Don't worry it will get bettttter. if you ever need to talk i'm just a phone call away. i am probably going to call u soon anyway because i havent talked to you in like a week and i miss your face. hope all is well. happy your puppy dog is home.

    ReplyDelete