
So I have had the feeling that I am slowly falling off the face of the earth.
Too many days spent by myself, being my own best friend.
I really can't say that I have no friends, because I really do have them.
I just don't see them everyday, I don't see any friend everyday really.
I see her tomorrow, I saw her yesterday, and haven't seen them in weeks,
and that's pretty much it.
Best friends have been lost and faded. Trust and honesty erased.
After being gone for 6 months, it is so hard to want to mend relationships, when I know that I am the only one that will.
Some things never change, and other have drastically.
Because of lost friendships, others have to be scheduled in when convenient.
I really don't think this is how things should be,
things are not right,
my friendships are not right anymore.
I have too much time to myself and to think.
So I will write a letter and hope someone will write back
hope someone will understand
and hope someone will be there more than just one day.
------------------------
My first step to getting out of this rut was deleting facebook.
I think this will be a good thing, I think this can really make changes.
But what the heck,
I've been writing to myself anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment